Mayaa SH – an iconic personality of India
Mayaa SH is a multi National Award Winner , an Artist , a Record Chart Topping International Fastest Anthology Co-Authorand and A Triple World Recorder. She is a Women Empowerment Culturist .She has depicted gender inclusivity and equality through her certifications from the United Nations and powerful writings on Feminism .Her work depicts the identity, economic and social freedom of many .She has been featured in several magazines and women oriented like Tejaswi -The Imperishable on Women Power and Honour including few international. Her first poem “The Candle In The Wind” made her win an Award at the National Level. Mayaa navigates many women through stress by deploying talking as a therapy to combat stress and fear . Being an absolute homebody at heart ,yet extroverted, she often fantasies herself as a TEDx Speaker inspiring millions of women all across the globe to live their dreams.
Through her powerful writing on ” नारी प्रकृति का एक रूप”, many have labelled her as a powerful voice of contemporary society. Mayaa as popularly known as Mayaa Tai, Mayaa Di and Pushpa ‘The Fire’, Lady Gandhi . Her diction, powerful eyes and a very low profile approach in life keeps her extremely observant to the nuances of life. An expert in Prose Writing and various poetic devises, she helps identify many with common concepts and create a range of effects in her writings.
Mayaa SH is a multi-talented person who believes Motivation is a zeal that drives passion in people in order to achieve the highest form of self-actualization first and then strike a fine balance between the inner and the outer world. It is a catalyst that propels the wheels of fortune in forward momentum for an individual to be a better version of himself or herself. The most important facet of motivation to me is the fact I have to continuously work for the upliftment and betterment of all people, especially women in all sectors and ensure that people are able to identify for themselves the power that lies within. This fact wakes me up every morning that there are so many people waiting to be ‘Listened’ to in this country. The countless voices echo just one note ‘Miles to go before I sleep and Miles to go before I sleep”.Mayaa has been aligned to more than 40 publication houses and has participated in several national-level contests. She also writes for several websites.
Mayaa SH is the co-author of the “Petals Of Ruined Roses” which places the equivalence of women to mother nature or Prakriti as “Pra” means Beginning and “Kriti” means Creation. Mayaa SH came to the limelight as one of the most vital positioning of her vision and a powerful writing emphasizing on ” महिलाएं एक नागरिक समाज की निर्माता होती हैं” and being featured in “Five Passionate People of India and Their Magnificent Success Stories” and “आत्मा क्या परिभाषित करती है?” in a national level competition.The book “Petals Of Ruined Roses” Mayaa has highlighted on Feminism, the idea that men and women are equal, is explored in the scriptures and Feminism is not about looking down on men. A woman’s external values over a woman’s soul, hence the name feminine gender, but her soul itself defines a woman’s strength and tenacity. Bhumi and Bhuvaneshwari as both nature and woman are the sustenance for humanity.
In an extended understanding of her ideology, Mayaa has elucidated as to why she decided to write on numerous women-oriented topics. She joined Women of Wonder Group and later decided to emulate that into her vision of getting like minded people onboard with ideas niched in an ability to uplift many and instill Hope in Despair. Mayaa has a 24×7 helpline operational via her phone, termed as ‘Sakhi'(friend) for many under the vision of enabling many women to understand who they are and how an identity loss can actually lead to a complete breakdown in the faculties of mind, body and soul. During that stint she realized about their unsung stories, their affiliation for belongingness and a need to be Listened to without fear of Judgement and Conflict.
After understanding the commonality in most of the situations, she decided to pen her thoughts on how women can be level headed and never allow any challenges to kill their spirit and the fervour on constantly looking forward in pursuit of happiness and passion driven by a dream or a vision.Mayaa started her debating journey at the age of ten in school by associating herself with many co-curricular activities around writing, speaking ad lib , penning poems and various articles. Her association with HelpAge India and writing for Hindustan Times during the school days made her carve for herself a doctrine in the field of selflessly enabling many women to be Strong and Able. She has worked in corporate houses and later decided to focus on writing and associate herself with extending her reach through PAN India publication houses.
Mayaa’s writing on “महिलाएं ही समाज की असली शिल्पकार ” gave her appreciation as a powerful voice in contemporary prose. This speaks about, It is time for the world and global bodies to recognize the important role that women can and are playing in conflict resolution and community building. While recognition is important, it is to be believed it is also important to include women’s expertise in finding solutions to global conflicts. If we are to reverse the tidal waves of conflict and insecurity on a global scale, one must believe we urgently need everyone, especially women, to accomplish the tasks as research investigators. Currently, Mayaa has worked and co-authored in several world record books such as Multilingual Book G2 along with 438 participants and Cascade of Reverie set for a world record.
She has also been a recipient of AWWA scholarship all throughout her life and has been also been awarded various certificates from many organizations, one being, Cancer Aid Society for the noble efforts made by her in primary and secondary prevention of Cancer during Cancer Awareness campaigns. In her free time she loves making origami and does charcoal sketching.She has co-authored more than 70 plus anthologies and many several accolades with respect to her literary contributions at the national level and has contributed articles for several websites.
Mayaa has written on various topics like Feminism, Transforming Vision Into Action: Transmogrification on Transgender Community and Mental Health Awareness Topics and has more than 70 plus anthologies to her accolades. She is also a signatory of CEDAW -an international treaty on the rights of women and WEDO that advocates women’s equality in global policy. She is an avid motivator of uplifting women across all sections of the society by navigating them through emotions and empowering them to rekindle hope and self-belief. Her work depicts the identity, economic and social freedom of many. Mayaa is a pledge Holder – WAC Global Human Rights Foundation & World Against Corruption People Foundation, National Commission Of Women, India, Human Rights Commission, India and has a Record Of Achievement – Introducing Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) in Emergencies -From World Health Organisation (WHO) and is Certified On Building Gender IQ- Powered by UN WOMEN, PWC(PricewaterhouseCoopers) And HeForShe, Disability Inclusion connected Humanitarian Coordination, Emergency Preparedness and Response, Inclusive connection module, Strategies to fortify the Social Service Workforce for Child Protection, An Introduction to Thinking and Working Politically, Understanding unit against women and girls, Introduction to Child Protection by United Nations.Confirmation Of Participation and Record Of Achievement In Course – From World Health Organisation (WHO)- Ethics and Governance of Artificial Intelligence for Health.
She has received recognition from the Exclusive World Book of Records Global Pledge for Campaign to follow the guidelines of WHO during the pandemic with a Certificate of Awareness. The drive has played a key role in generating awareness in people across the world to join hands in the fight against COVID-19. She is a Double World Record holder for penning down quotes to essay women through their tough times in her book “Sindoori”. Besides, she holds Certificate of Achievement at National Level for General Knowledge and Awareness on COVID-19, Certificate of Appreciation On “Course on Indian Constitution” by NALSAR University of Law and sponsored by the Department of Legal Affairs, Ministry of Law and Justice. Certification Of Completion On Nutrition Education Programme under Poshan Abhiyan ICMR- National Institute Of Nutrition, Department Of Health Research, Ministry Of Health And Family Welfare, Government Of India, Hyderabad, Telangana and Ministry Of Women And Child Development, India.
A quick glimpse into her 1/3rd of her Achievement Certifications are :
- Black Belt Six Sigma Certified on National Level – L3 Training Measurement Learning on the Job.
- AWES Merit Scholarship Under Education Scholarship for being placed in All India merit.
- Education Scholarship from Gem and Jewellery Department Defence Welfare Corpus, Management Committee.
- Awardee of Syed Hussain Rizvi Scholarship.
- Lt Col MC Sharma, Shaurya Chakra Memorial Scholarship.
- Certificate of Merit On ‘C Programming’ for practitioner from SEED Infotech.
- Certificate of Distinctive Performance -National 2nd In Cyber Olympiad held at more than 700 centres in India and Gulf.
- Certificate of Special Efforts on Cancer Awareness Campaign for a period of fifteen days in the field of social service.
- Certificate of Excellence from Cultural Committee at Inter -collegiate and college level for Marketing and Assistance for Economic Fest Wall Street and Defining Concepts for Oorja, Fergusson.
- Certificate of Excellence under Ministry of Home Affairs for Padma Awards Quiz 2022.
- Certificates of Participation under Ministry of Tourism for National War Memorial Quiz 2022, Human Rights Quiz in March 2022 with 21,329 participants mounted by the Media and Communication Wing of the NHRC, India,
- JagoGrahakJago Quiz on Consumer Participation by Department of Consumer Affairs , International Women’s Day Quiz under Ministry of Women and Child Development
- “Master The Intuition” certification and reads Master Numbers in Numerology in free time
- Certificate of Participation by CIET -NCERT for successful completion of ‘Knowing Your Yoga’ Quiz.
- Certificate of Completion of DBMS Quiz from Itronix Solutions.
- Certificate Program In Artificial Intelligence by Digital Adda.
- Google Ads Certification by Digital Adda.
- Google My Business Basics Certificate Of Completion – SkillShop
- Professional Certification and Badge On Foundation Of Business and Entrepreneurship Program- SkillFront.
- Certificate Of Achievement – TCS iON Communication Skills Certification.
- Certificate Of Achievement: Digital Skills: Social Media Accenture.
- Certificate Of Excellence -Machine Learning and Image Processing as a part of Cisco thingQbator -Nasscom Foundation
- Certificate Of Effective Communication Skills for Professional – University of Southern Queensland.
- 92.59 per centage in Online Standard English Level Test equivalent to C1/C2 in globally recognised CEFR Levels- (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) for evaluation. The six reference English levels are widely accepted as the global standard for grading an individual’s language proficiency.
- Fair Play Pledge Certification by National Sports and Physical Fitness Board Affiliated to Asian Sports and Physical Fitness Board to elevate the spirits of sports.
- Featured in several Indian and International magzines.
- Featured in several websites like The Fortune India, Republic News India, The Indian Bulletin, RD Times, Indian Sentinel, Abhyuday Times, Hindustan Saga, Let India Shine, Indian Scoops, RkdLive, Times Bullet, The National Reader, India Thrive, Bharat Herald, National Age, Prevalent India, Online NewsX, News Outlook, Pioneer News, News Streamline, Samay News, The Medium News, Press Journal, News Mint24, Newstrack Plus, The Radiant News, News Head, The Telegraph News, India Influencive, India Upturn, India News 24, Newsraconteur, The Radiant News, The News Horizon, Youth News Express, The Update India.
Her complete understanding of success is retweaked as “Why do you think you are meant to lead many to Success? The answer is very simple: The fact that I have to work tirelessly for the people of this country fills my heart with just one thing and one concept of “Keep Moving Forward”. Life is Beautiful and Success is just a feeling to experience in direct proportion to immense hard work and dedicated efforts in continuity for many years.Be it, writing; debating or counselling; she makes sure to dedicate time to every such field wherein the reach is extensive and dedicated towards people in order to make her dreams reach countless souls.She is a voracious reader and is an animal lover .Other than writing, she loves sketching, which actually introduced her to convert her ideas into writing poems. She also likes to listen to acoustic and blues music, and love to introduce people to make their dreams come true by counselling. She has a dream vision on Building Youth, Building Nation with a mission for the society at large and to create vibrant culture for our nation to help everyone build faster.
Read Full Article on Webstoriesindia And Follow us on Instagram Webstoriesindia